Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goal Setting

Do you know how hard it is for a cat to set goals? Hmmm...let me see. Eat, sleep, do 2 laps around the house, beg for people food, sleep. What is all the hype this time of year to set these goals? Okay, here goes, I want to be a skinnier more spiritual cat in 2011. I will blog several times a week. I will find things for you to look at, so you can learn more.

There are my goals. It should be easy to share with you this year. There is a computer in almost every room, so I don't have to wait for my humans to use one. They won't even know.
If you have any requests for me to talk about, please let me know. I am pretty good at internet marketing, and have several web sites.

I made one that is for dogs. It is http://www.dog-collars-and-leashes.com/ . I would like you all to go there and buy things so all the dogs of the world can be controlled by humans.

Remember, Dogs have masters, Cats have staff.

Max

1 comment: