Monday, December 27, 2010

Max, Affiliate Cat

Hello, My Name is Max



Who reads these things, anyway? I am a beautiful young female looking for support and help. Actually, I am 9 years young, pure black, green eyes, and totally unpredictable. I am supposedly feline in heritage, but I only pretend to be a cat when the Humans are around. That said, let me tell you why I am reaching out. I have owned "My Humans" for 9 years. I have only been outside a few times in that time, and quite frankly, I don't much like it. I spend most days sleeping in the sun in the front window and I have gotten them almost trained. We have 2 homes. One stays in the same place all the time, and the other one has wheels. They both have front windows to sleep in, and computers that I can use, so I am set.
I have been doing websites for several years now, and run a business called Badges R Us. I also do some affiliate web sites, so I can pay my humans to take care of me. I decided to share some of my online secrets with anyone who is interested, so I started this blog. Hopefully, you will find some information that you can use on here.


Later... Max (Maximum)

No comments:

Post a Comment